- b Domain of Clusaz - Manigod :
Beauregard - Etale - Aiguille - Balme.
- b 84 tracks
- b 7 black, 29 red, 30 blues and 18 green
- b 49 lifts
- b Summit of the mountain rises up to 2600 m.
- b 1500 meters of elevation gain
The Domaine de Manigod includes the areas of La Croix-Fry and Merdassier. These two domains are connected totaling 84 tracks (7 black, 29 red, 30 blue and 18 green) about 125 km (including 75 ha equipped with a network of snow culture) and 49 lifts (1 cable car, 2 telemix, 4 gondola lifts, 14 chairlifts, 27 ski lifts and 1 snow line), whose top peaks at an altitude of 2600 meters and offers up to 1500 meters of elevation gain with breathtaking views of Mont Blanc.
On the same north-west flank of the Aravis chain, you will enjoy the ski area of La Clusaz, rich in 4 mountains: Beauregard - Etale - Aiguille - Balme.
Book your ski passes directly on the official website of La Clusaz, in order to calmly tackle your next holidays at La Manigod, La Clusaz. Reloading or 1st purchase, from 4 hours to the season pass through the stays, let yourself be guided through the durations, ages and areas offered, and enjoy the slopes upon your arrival in our resort ...
Your freedom on the slopes and more passage in compulsory cash register!
- You already have a badge: you reload it online and it will be validated automatically from the first pass to the terminal.
- You do not have a badge: you book online the package of your choice and it is sent to your home (purchase 15 days in advance) or we take care of the withdrawal at the checkout for you !
During your stay in Manigod, you want to perfect your skiing, downhill skiing or snowboarding. Whatever your level, our qualified and specifically selected instructors offer you a choice of private or group lessons. Whatever the activity you want to perfect: downhill skiing or snowboarding, our instructors will guide you and you will have access to new sensations. For more information on ski lessons offered by the cottage Le Lodge les Murailles, do not hesitate to contact us to organize your ski lessons.
The summer activities of High Mountain are also very numerous: